On Friday 27 November, the first ODI of the three-match ODI series between India and Australia will be played at the Sydney Cricket Stadium. In this first ODI match of the series, the players of both teams will have a chance to make many brilliant and interesting records. We will tell you only those records in this particular article which can make players of both teams in this match.
Let’s look at the records that can be made in the match
1. India will have a chance to win their 53rd ODI against New Zealand. At the same time, Australia will have a chance of 79th win against India.
2. If Indian fast bowler Mohammad Shami takes 6 wickets in this match, then he will become the 14th bowler to take 150 wickets for India.
3. If Mohammed Shami gets the four wicket hall in this match, then he will be equal to former fast bowler Ajit Agarkar in getting the highest 10 four wicket hall for India.
4. If Indian captain Virat Kohli scores a half-century in this match, he will be equal to Mohammad Azharuddin’s 58 half-century and will jointly finish fifth with Azharuddin in the list of players who have scored the most half-centuries for India.
5. If Jasprit Bumrah takes 3 wickets in this match, he will leave behind Umesh Yadav’s 104 wickets and will come 19th in the list of bowlers who have taken the most ODI wickets for India.
6. If Aaron Finch scores 17 runs in this match, he will complete his 5000 runs for Australia. He will become the 16th player from Australia to do so.
7. If Aaron Finch hits 4 fours in this match, then he will also complete his 500 fours for Australia.
8. If Glenn Maxwell hits 3 fours in this match, he will complete his 300 fours for Australia.